Sunday 28 July 2013

Concrete and wood bridge for CAW

A new Concrete and wood bridge found under Metadata / Game Objects / Environment in CAW. You need Supernatural ( or a later pack ) and to place the packages in both the "Electronic Arts / The Sims3 / Mods / Packages" directory and in the "Program Files(x86) / Electronic Arts / The Sims 3 Create a World Tool / Packages" directory for the bridge to show in your game. There is an earlier post explaining how to install items in CAW.
Importing packages into CAW
Concrete and wood bridge
see also
Old Roman bridge - yellow middle line
Old Roman bridge for CAW
Structural bridge for CAW
Old bridge for CAW
New road surface for the flyovers and bridges for CAW
Bridges - ultra modern suspension for CAW
Bridges for CAW - Suspension 1
Flyovers
Enjoy
Carlos

6 comments:

  1. I tried but it doesn't work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beinne, what am I going to do with you? Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii!! I tried to put this bridge and the damaged wood one in my worl and I did, but they look all dark and brownish weird colour, what am I doing wrong? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! vape attic olathe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Blog Comments

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. Unique Dofollow Backlinks

    ReplyDelete